Re: Connecting multiple fragment selectors with individual bodies

Dear Lutz,
in order to collect use cases challenging the single body restriction,
would it be possible for you to send a concrete example (maybe in n3) of
how you are currently modeling the annotation?

At first glance it seems the way you use of oax: hasSemanticTag is very far
from what the relationship has been created for. But again, I'd rather see
a concrete example before digging into it.

Also, when you refer to multiple targets, are these considered as a whole
(ALL), as alternative (ANY) or it does not matter?

Best regards,
Paolo