Re: Teleconferences

Hi Robert,
you are making it quite hard for non-US guys. I think, you actually
meant EDT = UTC-4, right? Is this New York?
Is this the correct time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120814T1600
Because, that is one hour later than you selected in
http://www.doodle.com/8z85i8gghr8x3twn
Unless you counted it in EST = UTC-3, which would confuse me even more.

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann