Re: Teleconferences

From: Sebastian Hellmann <hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 01:29:07 +0200
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
CC: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Hi Robert,
you are making it quite hard for non-US guys. I think, you actually
meant EDT = UTC-4, right? Is this New York?
Is this the correct time:
Because, that is one hour later than you selected in
Unless you counted it in EST = UTC-3, which would confuse me even more.

All the best,

Am 09.08.2012 01:14, schrieb Robert Sanderson:
> And of course I actually mean Tuesday 14th of *August*.
> At least no one booked flights ;)
> Rob
> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The first conference call for the Open Annotation Community Group will
>> be on Tuesday 14th of September, at 11am EST / 9am MST.  I will
>> circulate call in details to the people who responded.  If you would
>> like to take part and did not respond to the poll, please email me
>> off-list for the details.
>> Many thanks,
>> Rob

Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann