Re: Connecting multiple fragment selectors with individual bodies

Hi Lutz,

Is there a reason why you want to have all of this information as one
annotation, rather than simply splitting it up into multiple
annotations?  That would seem the easiest route.

The model only allows one Body currently for exactly this reason; that
people would simply put all of the bodies and all of the targets in
one big blob of uninterpretable RDF, even though some Bodies relate
only to some of the Targets.  It also shows the danger of workarounds
like hasSemanticTag which side step this issue.

Rob