ANN: New Positions in the Community Group

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:23:05 -0600
To: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

As co-chairs, we would like to announce the creation of two important
new positions designed to ensure the success of the community group.
We would like to formally recognize Tim Cole (UIUC) and Tim Clark
(Harvard) as co-coordinators for outreach.  Their joint role is to
ensure continued funding and opportunities to engage with additional
communities about the Open Annotation model and thus to promote
engagement with and adoption of the specification.  We greatly
appreciate this work, as it frees us to focus on the day to day
aspects of the model, specification and related documentation and
believe that it deserves to be formally recognized.

Tim Cole will have an announcement shortly regarding the details
for a face to face meeting in September.

Many thanks,

Rob and Paolo