Re: Updated Modelling Opportunity Data Editors Draft, timeline for 1.1

Hi,

I've just published an updated editors draft of the modelling opportunity
data specification. This includes:

* description of how to describe amenities
https://www.openactive.io/modelling-opportunity-data/EditorsDraft/#describing-amenities

* a minor revisions to the ageRange proposal to indicate how to describe
events that are "suitable for all"
https://www.openactive.io/modelling-opportunity-data/EditorsDraft/#age-ranges

* a minor revision to the genderRestriction proposal, to indicate that the
default should be a "null" value
rather than "mixed"
https://www.openactive.io/modelling-opportunity-data/EditorsDraft/#gender-restriction

* some small bug fixes to examples, e.g. timezones

Cheers,

L.