Re: Agenda for 11th April community group call (booking review)

On the call today, Nick Evans will be providing a high-level walk through
of the latest early draft of the booking specification.

The link has been circulated recently, but for those of you who haven't
seen it yet and want to follow along, then you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Of5FMIFrxzHpwd0QSXQLRZB5iwIhiai4VktK6LkKgQo/edit#

We're planning on moving this into a public specification, similar to our
other outputs, rather than a google document once we've made some further
revisions.

Cheers,

L.