Re: imin 'raw' activity list

Hi Ben, Oliver,

Thanks for sharing the Imin and OpenActive session lists, very useful to
see some of the data actually in use in live applications.

I'm planning to convert these and other examples into a format consistent
with the standard so we can see how these look as a group. I should be able
to share those on Monday. I'd like to be able to support publication and
sharing of these lists as both CSV and JSON so there are choices depending
on how they're managed in current systems.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Senior Consultant, theODI.org
@ldodds