Re: Sport England and SportSuite activity list comparison

Hi Kim,

I've given you access to the spreadsheet.

Because I was only comparing the top of the hiearchies, the "missing"
sports might just have been at a lower level in SportsSuite. I was
initially looking at overlap at the top level to compare structure.

I've also re-run my scripts to produce a full-comparison of activities.
There's now a new worksheet for that.

This comparison ignores the hierarchy so may give a better sense of how
coverage compares.

Again, I've not yet included collections/groups of activities like "Team
Sports".

Please do add notes/comments if there is anything you think is wrong!

Cheers,

L.