Re: Frac module telco today

Dear Max, All,
I've drawn up a (very) rough template for the draft here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wT7wpFQktAA_TY_JbDAoIfkg-v13NgM6ttsGGUNOXBs/edit?usp=sharing
I don't think it would take too long to come up with a condensed version of
what we put in the LREC paper (we can keep the same authors list if
everyone is in agreement).
Cheers,
Fahad