Re: morph module telco replaced with eLex paper discussion

Hi Bettina,

Here is the link to the minutes. Everyone can edit, so please feel free to
change or add anything you see fit according to your own notes :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hPGgLLRq5M-EBz45B2hwpblhoybMYNPGxMXKgMIE2U/edit?usp=sharing

Talk to you soon, best,

Julia

--