Re: Semantic frame representation with ontolex

Hi,

There is not an official model for this yet, however there have been some
proposed models such as PreMon:

https://www.aclweb.org/anthology/L16-1141

The use of ontologies to model semantics works as an alternative to
semantic frames and as such semantic frames have not been a focus of the
model, however we could introduce a module to extend this in the future if
there is demand from the community.

Regards.
John McCrae