Re: [ontolex] Modellin collocations

Hi Thierry, Julia, all,

I think this is what the decomp module does:

https://www.w3.org/2016/05/ontolex/#components

The example given there is the Spanish 'comunidad autonoma', where the
adjective 'autonomo' has a feminine agreement. The modelling is done by
adding LexInfo properties to the component.

This is different from FormRestrictions, which also limit the meaning of a
word to only applying to certain forms, e.g., 'goods' is only used in the
plural. In "bolnišnica za živali", I assume the head (bolnišnica) is free
to take any number or case and hence there is no lexico-semantic
restriction on the multiword expression.

Regards,
John