Re: Face 2 Face Meeting II

Am .01.2019, 23:58 Uhr, schrieb Bettina Klimek
<klimek@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> unfortunately, it is not possible to have the meeting on the 23rd May at
> the same location as the Dbpedia Meeting, because there are no rooms
> available >anymore that I could book. Since it is within the semester I
> do also have a very very low chance of getting a seminar room at the
> University.
Ok, then 23rd is not an option, I try to join on May 20th, but we need to
set up and to follow a strict agenda, in order to synchronize with the
parallel workshops. I would welcome it if the discussion on future modules
does not overlap with the TIAD half-day workshop.

Best,
Christian