Re: Linguistic Linked Open Data on Wikipedia

Dear all,

great that this is finding such an echo. However, the German translation
was deleted within hours after I put it online, because it was mistaken to
be a "fraudulent, undeclared machine translation". Better just translate
the first paragraph in the beginning, let it rest for some weeks, before
adding more content.

Best,
Christian