Re: OntoLex@Wikipedia

Hi Christian,

Here are some good links:

A couple of books that reference the model:
https://books.google.at/books?id=ej5qDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA155&lpg=PA155&dq=%22ontolex+lemon%22&source=bl&ots=uxVR-dcazZ&sig=ACfU3U10WV53UlTR1lLBJp0tIGGsQoCxpw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjbwJrfz6rmAhWdURUIHbqPBTM4ChDoATAIegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=%22ontolex%20lemon%22&f=false
https://books.google.at/books?id=ahWZDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA2&lpg=PA2&dq=%22ontolex+lemon%22&source=bl&ots=gN4uqWlFW1&sig=ACfU3U2m5izzYu6uo7G4qMbTr584iJEFAw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjR7uHmz6rmAhU6XRUIHQBgByc4FBDoATAIegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=%22ontolex%20lemon%22&f=false

Press releases:
https://www.clarin.eu/blog/clarin-it-presents-lexo-where-lexicography-meets-semantic-web
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/lexidma/charter.php
http://aims.fao.org/activity/blog/version-402-vocbench-was-released-august-2018