Re: [OntoLex] Next OntoLex Telco doodle poll

Dear Julia, all,

  what is the status of the proposed meeting with Christian?

I can not do the 30th of October, but seven people are available (three
years included ;-) so please have the meeting with Christian without me.

Other than that, I wonder if we should have a regular meeting on the
22nd of October to either prepare the meeting with Christian or discuss
other topics.

Julia/Jorge: is there anything we could discuss on the 22nd from your side?

Btw. John and myself pushed the most recent updates on ontolex to the
W3C servers.

Greetings,

Philipp.

--