Re: Morphology Module Telco today

I had fully intended to attend but did the timezone calculation based on
where I live not where I'm currently visiting for a conference and
consequently screwed things up.

I'm very interested in this work, both theoretically in terms of
non-morphemic models, and descriptively in terms of large amounts of
Ancient Greek data I can provide practical examples from (both at the level
of interesting individual lexical items and large-scale system-wide data).

Hope to catch you all on a future telco.

James