Re: Next skype call on 24th of October, 14:00 CET

Hi again,

I forgot to mention, in the PLI document I added a third solution that
somehow mixes Julia's and John's ones:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TogPjrLyJS0OK5pzww28751MX7179-NzCIsDdzae65o/edit#bookmark=id.j20vbv5k267m
In short, the idea is to create lexical senses that support the different
dictionary senses, which would point to an external reference
(skos:Concept) containing the encyclopaedic knowledge (just an idea, to be
discussed during the next telco).

Best,
Jorge

--