From: johnmccrae@gmail.com [mailto:johnmccrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of John McCrae
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:03 PM
To: Fahad Khan <anasfkhan81@gmail.com>
Cc: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Subject: Re: lime:entry query

Hi Fahad,

Yes, you make a good point! It is probably a very good idea and I can see the use case for introducing an isEntryOf property. Perhaps, we can add this when we add new modules that are being discussed?

All I can say in our defence is that other models such as SKOS<https://www.w3.org/2009/08/skos-reference/skos.html#member> do it the same way...

Regards,
John