Re: Migrating from Lemon to ontolex

Hi Gilles,

There are plans to make LexInfo aware of OntoLex, so you don't need to
update your URLs.

There is no problem with an entry being both a lemon:LexicalEntry and an
ontolex:LexicalEntry, in fact this is probably even a good thing!

Regards,
John

PS. BTW I implemented a converter a while back if you wish to try it:
https://github.com/jmccrae/lemon-monnet2w3c