Re: Ontolex as an ISO international standard

G'day,

I am not sure that the reward for making things an ISO standard is worth
the effort.   I have never needed something to be blessed by the ISO, or
find that it made any difference (except that the standard is usually
harder to access).

I wouldn't stop anyone who wants to do it, but I wouldn't put in any effort
myself.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies