Re: Lemon - General questions

Hi Christian,

The Lemon Cookbook covers the usage of *lemon* as it was before the
beginning of the W3C Community Group, this is the version that is published
at http://lemon-model.net/

For the past few years we have been working on a new version that will be
released in the next few weeks and is detailed in the final specification
<http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Final_Model_Specification> of the
working group.

So if you want to use *lemon* right-away or with one of the existing
resources please continue to use the documentation/ontologies on
lemon-model.net. If you want to use the newest version please look at the
final specification of this CG.

The Java API follows the pre-CG version as well, it may get updated if
someone wants to do this. (I did the original version but now I rarely code
in Java so perhaps someone on the list would be willing to try to update
it?)

Regards,
John