Re: decomp module

On 14.09.2015 09:05, Philipp Cimiano wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>  today I went through the decomp module, making sure that ontolgy,
> examples and wiki are consistent.
>
> Beyond that, I have found no really major issues with this module...
>
> Let me know if you have any final comments.
>
> Regarding the ontolex module: I renamed "context" to "usage" as agreed
> upon. I changed this also in the ontology and in the riviere/fleuve
> example.
> Further, I removed the definition property from the module. Example
> ontolex/example17 now shows how to use skos:definition to provide
> definitions of lexical concepts.

Dear Philipp, All,

Thanks for the mail! I just wanted to inform that I have been recently
experimenting with the decomp module and that I can only positively
report :-)

Best

Thierry

--
Thierry Declerck,
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Language Technology Lab

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes