Re: lime module

Dear Manuel,

see my comments below....

Am 15.07.15 um 17:32 schrieb Manuel Fiorelli:
> Hi Philipp, All
>
> please read my further answers.

> <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
> <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>>:
>
>     Hi Manuel,
>
>     thanks, see below ...
>
>     Am 13.07.15 um 18:22 schrieb Manuel Fiorelli:
>>     Dear Philipp, All
>>
>>     Following our discussion on the LIME module during the last
>>     telco, here are some updates on the specification:
>>
>>     https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/index.php?title=Final_Model_Specification&diff=2289&oldid=2250
>>
>>     The spec has been modified to address some of the issues I have
>>     raised in previous emails (see details below within the quoted text).
>>
>>     The diagram on Draw.io has been modified, considering the current
>>     state of the Lime metadata vocabulary. Further modifications
>>     could be required once you decided what to do with the properties
>>     to renamed or split.
>>
>>     Some examples were added to the end of the metadata module, but
>>     we will revise them in the next days. We modified some
>>     definitions, but others have not been modified because of the
>>     possibility they could be split or renamed. Specifically, here
>>     are some definitions (or axioms) to be modified:
>>
>>     *lime:lexicalEntries*
>>
>>     - The domain of this property should be Lexicon or
>>     LexicalizationSet or Conceptualization and the definition should
>>     be changed accordingly, unless we want to split this property
>>     into two or more properties.
>>

>     I changed the property definition to also include
>     ConceptualizationSet as domain.
>
>     You mean ConceptualizationSet, right?
>

> Yes, I meant ConceptualizatioSet.

Ok, so we agree.

>>     *lime:referenceDataset*
>>
>>     - the definition should be reviewed
>>

>     For me the definition is fine, what exactly should be reviewed?
>

> I think Armando has already replied on this point. The fact is that we
> should decide if to use this property to count ontology elements
> linked to lexical concepts (via a LexicalLinkset) or not. In the
> affirmative case, we should make it clear in the definition, otherwise
> we should coin a new property (I think).
>

>>     *lime:lexicalizationModel*
>>
>>     - the domain should not include ontolex:Lexicon (this could be a
>>     refuse remained after the introduction of lime:linguisticModel)
>>

>     OK, fixed...
>

> In the wiki, I still see the class ontolex:Lexicon in the domain (as
> an argument of the OR).

Right, fixed...

>>     *lime:references*
>>
>>     - Not sure if this will be split or renamed
>>

>     See my other email on this, I propose that for the sake of clarity
>     and avoid overloading we keep this property as denoting the number
>     of distinct ?o in triples (?s,reference,?o)
>
>>     *lime:percentages*
>>
>>     - in the definition, we should add the mention to lexical linksets
>>

>     I changed this as follows:
>
>     The '''percentage''' property expresses the percentage of entities
>     in the reference dataset which have at least one lexicalization in
>     a lexicalization set or are linked to a lexical concept in a
>     lexical linkset.
>
>     Fine?
>

> It is fine to me.

Good

>>     *lime:partition*
>>
>>     - the definition of partition is wrong, as it only refers to
>>     lexicalization sets
>>

>>     *lime:resourceType*
>>
>>     - as before, it only mentions lexicalization sets
>>
>     OK, thanks. I changed the definitions. Are they fine now?
>

> Concerning the definition of lime:resourceType, I am not sure about
> the part "or a partition thereof", because a partition of a
> lexicalization set or lexical linkset is, respectively, a
> lexicalization set or a lexical link set.
OK, modified...

>>     *lime:concepts*
>>
>>     the introduction to the definition of lime:concepts firstly
>>     mention its use in a concept set, although we are in the section
>>     about lexicalLinkset
>>

>     OK, I introduced a pointer to the definition of ConceptSet in ontolex.
>
>     Fine?
>

> I think it is fine.

Good.

>>     *lime:avgNumOfLinks*
>>
>>     - the definition is wrong. This property should give the average
>>     number of links per ontology entity
>>
>     I changed the definition to:
>
>     The '''average number of links''' property indicates the average
>     number of links to a concept for each ontology element in the
>     reference dataset.
>

> I think that to we can apply the same observations that Armando make
> on avgNumOfLexicalizations in another email.

Will answer to this in a separate email to Armando...

> Regards
>
> Manuel Fiorelli

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de