RE: requested contributions

Dear Philipp, all,

we have provided a general description of the Conceptualization (...Set...see below :D ) and a listing and description of its properties.

We took the liberty of applying a few changes that we suggested in a previous message. In particular, the change of the class name to ConceptualizationSet to keep it homogeneous with LexicalizationSet (and thus solving the same issue in freeing the name "conceptualization" for addressing the single conceptualizations, as of the correspondences between lexical entries and lexical concepts ).

However, to avoid a massively destructive change, we did not update the entire document to reflect this change, so that an unroll will be pretty easy to manage in case our proposal is rejected.

A list of changes in case you all agree on our name proposal:

1) update the name Conceptualization to ConceptualizationSet everywhere
2) extend the domain and ranges of relevant properties to include ConceptualizationSet (see list of properties in the ConceptualizationSet description)
3) extend the definitions of relevant properties as well. E.g. "The lexicon a lexicalization set refers to." for the lexiconDataset prop, which must take into consideration conceptualization sets as well.

We also left at the end of the section, a bold&italic (how the heck to write a text in red? :D ) couple of paragraphs for a couple of points left for discussion.

Cheers,

Manuel  and Armando