Re: [ontolex] Revision of Lexical, Terminological and Translation Variants

Dear Lupe, all,

  thanks for sharing this with us. I will look at it asap.

Friday is a public holiday, so I will not be able to chair the
teleconference.

Unless someone else can chair it (Paul?) I propose we postpone it by one
week more until October 10th.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 01.10.14 13:15, schrieb Guadalupe Aguado de Cea:
> Dear all,
> at UPM, we have been working on an update of the Lexical,
> TErminological and Translation variants.
>
> Look for the updates in:
> https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_Requirements/Properties-and-Relations-of-Entries#Reviewed_classification_of_lexical.2C_terminological_and_translation_variants_.2801.2F10.2F2014.29_Lupe_and_Elena
>

> We would really appreciate your comments.
> Regards,
> Lupe and Elena (back to action... :))
>

> El 22/09/2014 22:42, Philipp Cimiano escribió:
>> Hi Lupe, all,
>>
>> all, thanks for your message. I was travelling last Friday and indeed
>> forgot to cancel the telco, apologies for that.
>>
>> This week I will be travelling as well (LIDER meeting), so I will
>> neither be able to attend the teleconference this week.
>>
>> It is perfect from my side to continue the discussions next week.
>> However, October 3rd is a public holiday here in Germany, so I am not
>> sure I will be able to arrange a telco. In any case, it would be
>> great if you could send your contributions over the mailinglist.
>>
>> @John: btw. did you work on the examples of the vartrans module as
>> agreed on the last telco?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Philipp.
>>
>> Am 19.09.14 12:17, schrieb GUADALUPE AGUADO DE CEA:
>>> Dear Philipp, hi all,
>>>
>>> I suppose that today we don't have the telco, as we have not
>>> received any message. It is OK on our side, as we didn't have time
>>> to work on the definitions of the different translation variants.
>>>
>>> Next week is the Lider meeting. We'll try to have  the translation
>>> module  ready for the telco in 2 weeks. Is that OK, Philipp?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your understanding
>>>
>>> Lupe

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de