Re: lexicalization count

Armando, all,

  yes that would be ok from my point of view.

// counting properties (datatype properties, with domain
(ontolex:Lexicon OR ontolex:Lexicalization OR void:Dataset OR
lime:LanguageCoverage)

lime:numberOfLexicalEntries
lime:numberOfSenses
lime:numberOfLexicalizations (denote-tirples)
lime:numberOfReferences -> the number of distinct references used

We then need to discuss whether we should also include ratios etc.

Then:

lime:language (unified with ontolex:language, extended here to domain
lime:LanguageCoverage

lime:linguisticModel: describing by which model/vocabulary information
about lexicalization is attached; the domain is void:Dataset and the
range is the URI of the vocabulary; lime:linguisticModel is thus a
subproperty of void:vocabulary

Note that several linguisticModels can co-exist in principle in a dataset...

lime:type: providing a type for the resource in question, e.g. bilingual
lexicon, lexicon, ..., domain is void:Dataset and range is not specified

lime:languageCoverage with domain void:Datase and range
lime:LanguageCoverage.

lime:LanguageCoverage has a language, a linguistic Model and all the
counting properties above are defined for it.

If this is a base model we can agree upon then I will update the wiki
description and the ontology.

Let me know your comments on this.

Regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld