Re: Teleconference on Friday

Dear Philipp/all,

I am not sure if I can join the telco today. Just in case, let me add here
a brief comment about this issue.
In principle, I would recommend NOT to reuse the same name "Lexicon" for
defining two different classes "ontolex-lemon:Lexicon" and "lime:Lexicon",
specially coming both from the same ONTOLEX model. That might be confusing.
If "lime:Lexicon" is really a "void:Dataset" maybe we should choose a
slightly different (and more significant) name like LexiconDataset or
LexiconData or something like that. Just thinking aloud ;)

Regards,
Jorge

:

--