From: guadalupe.aguado <guadalupe.aguado@upm.es>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 3:36 AM
To: Armando Stellato; 'Philipp Cimiano'; public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: RE: Book on "Ontology-based Interpretation of Natural Language"

Dear Philipp, Christina and John,
Congratulations!!
Best regards,
Lupe

Enviado desde Samsung tablet

-------- Mensaje original --------
De Armando Stellato <stellato@info.uniroma2.it>
Fecha: 22/03/2014 19:40 (GMT+01:00)
Para 'Philipp Cimiano' <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>,public-ontolex@w3.org
Asunto RE: Book on "Ontology-based Interpretation of Natural Language"

Dear Philipp and John,

compliments for the new publication!

Bielefeld
> Inspiration 1
> 33619 Bielefeld

        Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.