RE: UML diagrams

I used UML Designer
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/uml-designer-eclipse-kepler-version#.
UxhcsfmwaN0
though it depends if it is useful to have a tool in Eclipse...

Another option (probably even better considering we are talking RDF) is the
one from Top Braid:
http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.it/2012/06/graphical-ontology-edi
ting-with.html
but I think it is only available in the standard edition (not free one)

Bielefeld