Re: telco today at 15:00

Hi,

So a quick expansion on one of the points:

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Philipp Cimiano <
cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

>    1.3) Discussion: renaming property lexicalForm to simply "form"

In *lemon *(OntoLex or Monnet) we have a common issue that we wish to call
a property and a range the same thing. There is a solution to simply
capitalizes the class e.g., (sense, Sense). We (Monnet) rejected this
option as we felt it was not clear and may lead to technical issues. As
such we generally inserted a word before the class name to help in
disambiguation, e.g.,

   - sense/LexicalSense
   - definition/SenseDefinition
   - example/SenseExample

For the case of form we actually decided to go for a longer property name
(it was discussed in quite some depth at the time). The reason for this is
that the lexicalForm property is 'abstract' in the sense that users should
not use this property but one of its subproperties (canonicalForm,
otherForm, etc.), as such we went with the following pair:

   - lexicalForm/Form

I think that for the same reasons as Monnet and to help backward
compatibility we should keep to the Monnet decision.

Regards,
John

   1.4) Discussion: introducing property "definition" as a subclass of