Re: ontolex.owl

Am 08.07.2014 21:05, schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
> Dear all,
>
> Â the ontolex module is now clean:
>
> 1) ontolex.owl passes the validation test here:
> http://mowl-power.cs.man.ac.uk:8080/validator/
>
> 2) all the Turtle examples in Examples/ontolex are parsed by the JENA
> API, so I see them as syntactically valid

Dear Philipp, All,

Thanks again for this great work -- and  I can re-use quite a lot of it
for a tutorial :-)

I started to "play" with the examples you provided. And I just wanted to
comment that I got problems with the namespaces that are used in the
examples: there seems to be a conflict with the namespaces that are used
in the ontolex.owl module (at least TopBraid didn't like it) when I
copied the example1.ttl in the core module. Well then I just ignored the
two namespaces that are listed in the example1.ttl file. And this was
running. BUt for this I also had to delete all mention of the ontolex ns
in the example (see below and in the attached file)

Some few other problems with example1.ttl: I had to rewrite it a bit,
and this is running now in the core ontolex module:

===== Example1.ttl======
:lex_colour a :LexicalEntry;
     :lexicalForm :form_colour;   (in the original file we have:
ontolex:form :form_colour;)
     :lexicalForm :form_color. (in the original file we have:
ontolex:form :form_color.)

:form_colour rdf:type :Form ; :writtenRep "colour"@en-GB.  (I added
"rdf:type :Form ;")
:form_color rdf:type :Form ; :writtenRep "color"@en-US. (I added
"rdf:type :Form ;")

====

I did the same for all examples (deleting the "ontolex" prefixes and
adding "rdf:type :Form ;2 where necessary
In Example7.ttl I had to add "rdf:type :LexicalSense" for the intorduced
senses: :consumption_sense1 rdf:type :lexicalSense ; :definition
:consumption_definition1;
  :reference <http://dbpedia.org/Resource/Consumption_(ecology)>."

I also added "rdf:type :Definition ;" where necessary, so for example:
":consumption_definition1 rdf:type :Definition ;
  rdf:value "Consumers are organisms of an ecological food chain that
receive energy by consuming other organisms."@en ;
."
And for this I also introduced a class "Definition" in the core module.

In example9.ttl, there is an addtional issue: the statement "a
ontolex:LexicalEntry;" is missinf for all spanish entries.
Additionally there are in example9.txt some few errors:
":form_alto :writtenRep "gato"@es." => ":form_gato :writtenRep
"gato"@es." (and ultimately: ":form_gato a :From ; :writtenRep "gato"@es."
And
:form_activo_intangible a :LexicalForm ;:writtenRep "activo
intangible"@es." is missing.

I attach to this mail the core module I am using with the editor
TopBraid (I hope the latest version, but I think so), wiht all your
examples integrated :-)

Cheers

Thierry

Thierry Declerck,
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Language Technology Lab
Stuhlsatzenhausweg, 3
D-66123 Saarbruecken
Phone: +49 681 / 857 75-53 58
Fax: +49 681 / 857 75-53 38
email:declerck@dfki.de

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes