Re: telco this Friday

G'day,

 sure I agree with you. I was only referring to the examples we use in the
> spec document. Everyone is then free to use the language codes they want.
> The model is agnostic about the language codes actually being used, in the
> same way as it is agnostic with respect to the linguistic categories used.
>
> I hope this makes sense.

It does indeed.  Sorry, I hadn't realized it was just for the example.
Even in that case I have a mild preference for ISO 639-3, because I think
we should be encouraging people to move to use it, but I don't really mind
either way.

Yours,