Re: Term decomposition in OntoLex

Hi John,

I like it!

Is there anything that disallows (or discourages) "identifies" to link
components to arguments as well? As you know, I think it's important
that it's possible to capture discontinuous decompositions like "has
<#arg> inhabitants", e.g. as follows:

haveInhabitants#Root syntax:constituent
   [ a :VP ; syntax:constituent
     [ a :V ; syntax:identifies :have ] ,
     [ a :NUM ; syntax:identifies <#arg> ] ,
     [ a :N ; lexinfo:number lexinfo:plural ; syntax:identifies
:inhabitant ]
   ] .

Or should there be another way to do this?

Regards,
Christina

--
Christina Unger, PhD