From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 5:30 PM
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: telco today

Dear all,

    there is a change in strategy for today for the ontolex meeting. I
am here at UPM and unfortunately, the telephone system has broken down.

If you want to participate on the call today, please send me your skype IDs.

I have the skype id of: Jorge, Lupe, John, Paul.

Armando, Francesca, all, if you want to participate, please send me your
skype ids.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvencience.

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld

        Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.