Re: Lexicalization as collection of senses/onomasiological lexicon

John,

sounds good to me and is in line with what we discussed last Friday.

But is there any explicit relation between a Lexicon and a
Lexicalizaiton other that through the sense objects that are connected
via both?

Or are you intending to have metadataproperties that relate the Lexicon,
the Lexicalization and the ontology?

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld