Re: Ontolex Telco this week

Dear all,

  yes, I kind of was. The issue is that I will be travelling and not
available in the next four weeks on Fridays. I know this is not optimal,
but I can not change it.

I propose that we work the next four weeks offline. I will do my best to
coordinate all threads over email.

Be prepared for an intense email discussion ;-)

Regards,

Philipp.