Re: call for votes

Sorry guys,I can make it today.
Best,
Alessandro
On Sep 6, 2013, at 8:33 AM, Aldo Gangemi wrote:

> Same for me, I'm traveling.
> Votes are in the wiki, as far as I am concerned there is only one hot topic, about the linking of the model.
>
> I repeat here my argument if you're going to discuss it.
>
> My understanding is that W3C models can link to whatever one likes, provided that that linking does not generate a dependency, because in that case the model cannot be standalone. However, any linking can only help making a model comprehensible and acceptable, specially for a model that aims to enhance interoperability. Therefore, I suggest to create links (possibly in dedicated module(s)) to SKOS, WordNet-RDF, FrameNet-OWL, as well as any vocabulary that is well known (and related to OntoLex) by any contributor to this community group.
>
> Ciao
> Aldo
>
> On Sep 6, 2013, at 1:02:16 PM , Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es> wrote:
>
>> Dear Philipp/all,
>>
>> Sorry, I cannot join the telco today. Nevertheless my votes are in the
>> wiki, with some new comments that I have added today.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jorge
>>
>> 2013/9/5 Guido Vetere <gvetere@it.ibm.com>:
>>> Philipp,
>>> I recorded my vote and some comment on the wiki, but unfortunately I'll be
>>> travelling by train and unable to attend the call.
>>>
>>> Apologize for that.
>>>
>>> Guido Vetere
>>> Manager, Center for Advanced Studies IBM Italia
>>> Rome                                     Trento
>>> Via Sciangai 53                       Via Sommarive 18
>>> 00144 Roma, Italy                   38123 Povo in Trento
>>> +39 (0)6 59662137
>>>
>>> Mobile: +39 3357454658
>>> IBM Italia S.p.A.
>>> Sede Legale: Circonvallazione Idroscalo - 20090 Segrate (MI)
>>> Cap. Soc. euro 347.256.998,80
>>> C. F. e Reg. Imprese MI 01442240030 - Partita IVA 10914660153
>>> Società con unico azionista
>>> Società soggetta all’attività di direzione e coordinamento di International
>>> Business Machines Corporation
>>>
>>> (Salvo che sia diversamente indicato sopra / Unless stated otherwise above)
>>

>> --
>> Jorge Gracia, PhD
>> Ontology Engineering Group
>> Artificial Intelligence Department
>> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
>> http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~jgracia/

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate
Psychology Department, Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15213
Tel.:  +1-412-268-6284 	Fax.: +1-412-268-2798     Mobile: +1-412-689-1514

Homepage: http://fms.psy.cmu.edu/member/aoltrama/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alessandrooltramari
Twitter/Skype: oltramale

"There’s no such thing as the unknown– only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” [Capt. J.T. Kirk]
"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." [S. Kierkegaard]