RE: Ontolex meeting this Friday, 15:00 - 16:00 CET

Thanks a lot Philipp for the agenda!

In the meanwhile, we setup a site for Lime, as we need it in the EU project
we are working in (SemaGrow) and as Lime can be used independently of
Ontolex.

 <http://art.uniroma2.it/lime/> http://art.uniroma2.it/lime/

It’s still work in progress, but there are already pointers to the ontology
a (content negotiated) and to a software library

However, in the next days I will copy the ontology in the ontolex page (with
comments) for continuing discussion for its evolution on the wiki.

Sorry for not doing this before, but in these days it’s a crossfire of
deadlines and things to attend… :-/

Cheers,

Armando