Re: doubt about "Synset / Concept" class

Aldo, I think this is a good summary, just one more thing

(6) Being able to express formal mappings with valence as distinct from
informal mapping, e.g.,

"X is an acquaintance of Y" => "Y foaf:knows X"

Here lies on of the issues with not distinguishing formal/informal mapping

"X knows Y" --ontolex:reference-> foaf:knows (not applicable without
semantic argument structure)

"X knows Y" --ontolex:means-> mykos:knows (valid as informal mapping)

Also (5) should be

(5) being able to reason on concepts *as* classes/properties/individuals

(As a skos:Concept can be the pun of owl property or individual as well)

Regards,
John