Re: R: Telco this Friday, 15:00 CET

Same for me, sorry. I'm travelling back from D.C. this morning. Enjoy your vacations (if any) - I'll vote via wiki.
Best,
Alessandro
On Jul 26, 2013, at 8:42 AM, Armando Stellato wrote:

> Dear Philipp,
>
> Sorry I can't make it today. I'm sorry as this is the last meeting before vacation. Ill be available if any voting will me made via email.
> Happy holidays to everybody!
> Armando

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate
Psychology Department, Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15213
Tel.:  +1-412-268-6284  Fax.: +1-412-268-2798     Mobile: +1-412-689-1514
Homepage: http://fms.psy.cmu.edu/member/aoltrama
Twitter/Skype: oltramale
"There’s no such thing as the unknown– only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” (Capt. J.T. Kirk)
"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." (S. Kierkegaard)