next ontolex telco

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:53:26 +0100
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  this is a gentle reminder that our next ontolex telco will be on
February, 1st, 15:00 - 16:00 (CET).

See here for access details:

We agreed on the following todos until then:

<scribe>*ACTION:*Elena and Lupe to reduce cases from four to three,
eliminating the distinction between "within one ontology" and "within
different ontologies" [recorded

<scribe>*ACTION:*All to look for examples to work on for requirements
1-8 [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2013/01/18-ontolex-minutes.html#action02]

Looking forward to seeing your examples circulated ;-)

Best regards,

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
Semantic Computing Group
Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
University of Bielefeld

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de