Re: First version of requirements on Linked Data and Morphology

From: Paul Buitelaar <paul.buitelaar@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:41:36 +0000
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Hi John, a small comment on the Morphology

you state:

The modelling should be able to handle compound words without redundancy
e.g.,
The morphology of "widersprechen" is the same as "sprechen"

this should probably be:

The inflection of "widersprechen" is the same as "sprechen"

(the morphology includes inflection and decomposition into two
morphemes: 'wider' and 'sprechen')

Paul