Next Ontolex Meeting, tomorrow, Feb 22, 12:00

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:28:24 +0100
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  this is to inform you that tomorrow we will have our regular ontolex

We will continue our discussion of particular examples, in particular
looking at the contributions here:

Paul/Mihael: I do not see any RDF examples in the wiki yet, will you
manage to work them out until tomorrow?

Elena/Lupe: same for you, I do not see any RDF examples in the wiki yet

John: you wanted to work out how to represent Lexical Nets* in lemon,
with WordNet as an example; can you please provide some RDF code for this?

 From then on, I would discuss how to i) model lexico-syntactic patterns
(Dagmar: are you going to be there?) and ii) how to link entries across
resources. We could start with Framenet / Verbnet for example, then
showing how they can be used within a lemon lexical entry. Linking to
wiktionary could be also considered as well as to ISOCAT.

Another issue will be to look at modelling terminological resources in
the lexicon-ontology model.

Thanks to everybody. We have to get concrete and produce some (draft of
a) spec this year ;-)

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
Semantic Computing Group
Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
University of Bielefeld

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de