Re: next telco and todos

Hi all, I was there for most of the time, but then I realised I had to go to teach, and had to leave abruptly.

Anyway, I had previously updated the requirements for lexical resources, so John, if you want to discuss my updates let's do it on the list.
As I said last time, we shouldn't concentrate in representing WordNet or any other specific resource: fo rmany of them, work has been done and we do not need to redo it again.
However, we need to abstract from the requirements coming those resources in order to make them as interoperable as possible without unnecessary complexity.
Aldo