Re: Identification of the same resource across many domains

Hi,

Firstly I don't think this is the right mailing list for your query, you
would likely have more luck on semantic-web@w3.org. This list is for the
development of a model for describing how ontologies can be annotated with
lexical information.

As for the question, there is no system to assign a unique global URI for a
concept, instead all of the dataset have their own URIs for each concept.
It depends what you want to do, but normally you should decide to use one
dataset's URI (e.g., DBpedia) and use owl:sameAs links in the other
resources.

Regards,
John