Re: Lexico-Syntactic Patterns

Dagmar, John, all,

of course these Hearst-style patterns are inherently ambiguous (this
holds by the way for most of the entries in the lexicon).

Nevertheless, I agree with Dagmar that it might be useful to represent
such patterns in a special ontology-lexicon, but this would not be a
lexicon specific for a given ontology, but a domain-independent lexicon
that captures the possible meaning of lexico-syntactic patterns with
respect to OWL.

Just my two cents,

Philipp.

--