Re: Let's drop RDFa in the requirements !

Hi Maxime,
Thanks you for this further clarification.

I think a formulation you define, where the litteral would be the
_object_ of the triple while the span is the subject, may be sufficient
for what ITS is looking for. We only want to mark the litteral for
further processing, rather than wanting to make direct assertions about
it as a subject.

The question of whether we should be using RDFa for this at all is a
broader one. It would be good to get other views, especially from
potential implementors of ITS2.0 on this?

Also, to reinforce Maxime's point, the ontolex members and their
expertise would be very welcome at the upcoming dublin workshop. On the
11 june we are looking at future roadmaps for convergence of the
multilingual web with LOD. On the 12 and 13th we will be focussing
directly on the requirements for the ITS2.0 recommendation that the
MLW-LT WG is currently producing. We've not finalised the schedule yet,
but I imagine that these RDFa issue would be examined early on the 12th
in the context of terminology management and it tool support in
localization.

Kind Regards,
Dave