Reminder Ontolex telefonference tomorrow 13:00-15:00 (CET)

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:10:21 +0100
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>, Maria Maleshkova <m.maleshkova@open.ac.uk>
Dear all,

  This is a reminder that we will have our 4th teleconference tomorrow
from 13:00 - 15:00 CET.

You will find all the relevant information, including the agenda here:

Among others, we will discuss the open call for use cases (see attached

The dial-in details are given below for you convencience.

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Teleconference Dial-in Details:

Teleconferencing Service Service:http://www.powwownow.com/

You will find a list of international dial-in numbers

PIN: 644913

Time: 13:00 - 15:00 (CET)

Using IRC during the teleconference:

Please use the IRC server of the W3C: irc.w3.org:6665

Join the room #ontolex. During the telco you can use IRC chat to signal
your wish to make a comment by typing the command q+ which lets the chat
bot add you to the speaker queue.

More instructions on how to use IRC for W3C meetings can be found

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
Semantic Computing Group
Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
University of Bielefeld

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de