Re: more on Senso Comune

Thank you Guido for presenting the Senso Comune initiative. I'm available for any clarification, especially on TMEO (Tutoring Methodology for the Enrichment of Ontologies)
Also, I want to apologize once more for not being able to attend the regular teleconferences. Unfortunately, every Friday morning (East Coast, US), I must participate to an internal Project Meeting.
Best Regards,

Alessandro

On Jun 13, 2012, at 7:55 AM, Guido Vetere wrote:

> All,
> please find attached A.Oltramari, G.Vetere 'Lexicon and Ontology Interplay in Senso Comune' (Ontolex 2008) which explains the general idea.
> A more comprehensive article will appear in the next issue of TAL journal (http://www.atala.org/-Revue-TAL-).
> I recall you that you can download SC ontologies (draft status, with comments) here: http://www.sensocomune.it/ontologies/ - to open them, please use an OWL2 editor such as Protege 4.1
> Don't hesitate to contact Alessandro Oltramari, Aldo Gangemi and me if you want to know more.
>

> Guido Vetere
> Manager, Center for Advanced Studies IBM Italia
> Rome                                     Trento
> Via Sciangai 53                       Via Sommarive 18
> 00144 Roma, Italy                   38123 Povo in Trento, Italy
> +39 06 59662137                     +39 0461 314031
>
> Mobile: +39 3357454658
>

> Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
> 11/06/2012 12:15

> "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
> cc
> Subject
> last teleconference
>

> Dear all,
>
>   the minutes of the last teleconference can be found here: http://www.w3.org/2012/06/08-ontolex-minutes.html
>
> Our next telco will be on the 6th of July, 15:00.
>
> John: can you please circulate the relevant lemon papers through the list?
>
> Guido: can you please also circulate the SensoCommune papers in which the model is described around?
>
> That would be great.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Philipp.
> --
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
> Semantic Computing Group
> Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
> University of Bielefeld
>
> Phone: +49 521 106 12249
> Fax: +49 521 106 12412
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
> Room H-127
> Morgenbreede 39
> 33615 Bielefeld
>
> IBM Italia S.p.A.
> Sede Legale: Circonvallazione Idroscalo - 20090 Segrate (MI)
> Cap. Soc. euro 347.256.998,80
> C. F. e Reg. Imprese MI 01442240030 - Partita IVA 10914660153
> Società con unico azionista
> Società soggetta all’attività di direzione e coordinamento di International Business Machines Corporation
>
> (Salvo che sia diversamente indicato sopra / Unless stated otherwise above)<5.pdf>

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate
Psychology Department
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15213
Tel.:  +1-412-268-6284
Fax.: +1-412-268-2798
Homepage: http://www.psy.cmu.edu/people/oltramari.html
FMS group: http://fms.psy.cmu.edu/
 "there’s no such thing as the unknown– only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” (Capt. James Tiberius Kirk)